Transactions that are new or already tracked can be searched in both the EveryDollar mobile app and on the computer version of EveryDollar at everydollar.com. Check out how to do that below.
- Click Transactions on the top right.
- Click the appropriate Transaction section: New, Tracked, Deleted, or Pending. (In our example, we'll click the Tracked section.)
- Click the Search bar beneath the "Tracked" section and look for TJ Maxx. EveryDollar begins to filter based on what you've typed so far. You can search by Merchant name and/or the transaction amount.
- Tap Transactions at the bottom of the app.
- Locate the search bar at the top.
- Enter the merchant description or transaction amount. The search bar will only bring up "Tracked" and "New" transactions. Deleted transactions will be found in the "Deleted" tab under the search bar.
*You can also browse through your transactions. You'll notice that the transactions are grouped by month, according to the transaction date. It's easy to find the one you're looking for.