When you open the EveryDollar mobile app, you should see a blue circle at the bottom of the screen with a number representing your unassigned or untracked transactions.
- Touch the blue coin and you will see all of your unassigned transactions. We call these circles Coins. Each coin represents a single transaction.
- Swipe left and right to scroll through the coins.
- If you press and hold a coin you can drag and drop it onto a budget item. Experiment and move your finger around to see how it works. The budget item will highlight when it's ready for you to drop the coin onto that budget item.
- To hide the expanded list of coins at the bottom of the screen, tap the X.
When you open the EveryDollar mobile app, you should see the "Transactions" tab at the bottom.
- Tap Transactions.
- Tap on the transaction you need to assign.
- Tap on the Budget Item(s) button, tap Select (This will allow you to scroll and select the Budget Item Line you want to assign this transaction to).
- When you have selected the item line (the circle to the left of the item line will be filled in blue), tap Done.