The password associated with your Ramsey account can be changed, but note that this will impact access to EveryDollar, Financial Peace University, Ramsey+, Entreleadership, Financial Coach Master Training, and more.
Did you forget your password or are you getting an error saying you are entering the wrong password associated with this account? No worries!
Follow the steps below to reset your Ramsey password:
- Go directly to account.ramseysolutions.com.
- Underneath the Sign In button, click Forgot Password?
- On the next screen, enter your email address in the email field and click the "Send Password Reset" button.
- We will send you an email that contains a button that says "Change My Password". Click this button.
- Enter a new password that is at least 12 characters in length, and confirm by entering it in the "Confirm New Password" field.
If the password in the fields don't match, you'll see this:
Once you enter a new valid password and click the blue "Set Password" button at the bottom, it will show a green checkmark and say "Your password has been changed successfully."
- You can then click Continue to sign in.
*Please note, for security purposes, the password reset link expires after 90 minutes.*
Still not working? Try these additional troubleshooting tips:
- If you need to reset your password again, please wait at least five minutes before re-requesting the password reset email. Only the most recent password reset link will result in a valid password reset so delete any previous password reset request emails.
- If you can't find the email, make sure you check your spam, junk, and promotions folder just in case the email was accidentally assigned there.
- You might also want to try searching your inbox for an email with the subject "Reset Your Ramsey+ Password" or "Forgot Your Password?" or emails from DoNotReply@ramseysolutions.com. This should help isolate the email that was sent.
- If you are still unable to locate the email, please reach out to our team by submitting a request so we can make sure all of your email settings are correct.
- If you follow the steps outlined above to reset your password, but then receive the error "invalid_request" after confirming your new password, your password has still been reset.
- To sign in to your account, quit out of the app and then re-open it, click "Sign In" and enter the new password you had just created. This should work!