We've made signing into your account easier by combining everything under one Ramsey+ membership and sign-in process. You'll use the same email and password combination to access Ramsey+, EveryDollar, and FinancialPeace.
Did you forgot your password or are you getting an error saying you are entering the wrong password associated with this account? No worries!
Follow the steps below to reset your Ramsey+ password:
- Go directly to everydollar.com. Click the "Sign In" link at the top of the screen.
- On the next page, click "Forgot your password?", enter your email address, and click the "Send Password Reset Link" button.
- We will send you an email that contains a link that you can use to reset your password. Click this link.
- Enter a new password that meets the four listed criteria. Once you enter a new valid password, you will receive a message saying “Password is Ready to Go”.
- Then, please be sure to click “Change Password” for the password to be updated. Then, you'll automatically be signed in to your account.
- When the password has been updated successfully, you will receive a confirmation email of the password reset.
*Please note, for security purposes, the password reset link expires after 24 hours.*
Still not working? Try these additional troubleshooting tips:
- If you need to reset your password again, please wait at least five minutes before re-requesting the password reset email. Only the most recent password reset link will result in a valid password reset.
- If you can't find the email, make sure you check your spam, junk, and promotions folder just in case the email was accidentally assigned there.
- You might also want to try searching your inbox for an email with the subject "Reset Your Ramsey+ Password" or emails from email@example.com or @everydollar.com. This should help isolate the email that was sent.
- If you are still unable to locate the email, please reach out to our team by submitting a request so we can make sure all of your email settings are correct.
- If you follow the steps outlined above to reset your password, but then receive the error "invalid_request" after confirming your new password, your password has still been reset (and you'll still receive the confirmation email from #6 above).
- To sign in to your account, quit out of the app and then re-open it, click "Sign In" and enter the new password you had just created. This should work!
If you try all these steps and are still having trouble, submit a ticket HERE, and we'll be happy to help!