Adding a due date is different from scheduling in Paycheck Planning. A due date will simply make a note (and remind you if you have notifications on) of when a bill or payment may be due. Read more about scheduling with Paycheck Planning HERE.
To set a due date on everydollar.com:
1. Click the item you want to edit.
2. Click Set Due Date on the detail card on the right side of the page.
3. Click the appropriate date on the calendar (this must be in the current month). If this item repeats each month then you can click the "Repeat every month" checkbox.
4. Click the blue box that says Set Due Date.
*Now you will see the due date displayed in the line item. If you select to have it repeat you will also see it in future months as well.
Mobile App Instructions:
1. Tap the item you want to edit.
2. Tap Set Due Date on the detail card that pops up.
3. Tap the date at the top and then choose the date you would like to set. If this item repeats each month then you can toggle the "Repeat every month" option.
4. Tap Done in the top right corner.