Sometimes you need to move a transaction from one month to another. Maybe you accidentally assigned a transaction to March, when you meant to put it in your April budget. The easiest way may be to just delete the transaction from the wrong month and create a new transaction from scratch in the correct month. However, you can also edit the existing transaction and move it to the correct month following the steps outlined below.
1. Tap on the Budget Item that contains the transaction you want to move.
2. The Budget Item detail card will pop up on the page.
3. Tap the transaction you would like to move.
4. Tap the red circle with the white line through it, and that will remove the transaction from that Budget Line and put it back in your general Transactions Queue. Then tap Done at the top right.
5. Go back to the main Budget page and tap the month at the top of the screen, then select the month's budget to which you want to assign the transaction.
6. When you're in that correct month, tap the blue circle at the bottom of the screen to open the Transactions Queue.
7. Tap and drag the transaction into the correct Budget Line, and you're done!