Sometimes you need to move a transaction from one month to another. Maybe you accidentally assigned a transaction to March, when you meant to put it in your April budget. The easiest way may be to just delete the transaction from the wrong month and create a new transaction from scratch in the correct month. However, you can also edit the existing transaction and move it to the correct month following the steps outlined below.
1. Tap on the Budget Item that contains the transaction you want to move.
2. The Budget Item detail card will appear and a list of all transactions tracked to that Budget Item will be present.
3. Tap the transaction you would like to move.
4. Tap the red circle with the white line through it to un-assign the transaction. It will then go back into your general Transactions Queue.
5. Go back to your main Budget page and click the month at the top of the screen, and change it to the month to which you want to assign the transaction.
6. Tap the blue circle at the bottom of the screen to open the Transactions Queue.
7. Tap and drag the transaction to the correct Budget Line and drop it in, and you're done!