The Income section of your EveryDollar budget shows both your planned income and your actual received income. Your planned income, which is entered manually, is based on what you think you'll receive this month. Income will show as received when you move an income transaction into the appropriate Budget Item.
*If you're using EveryDollar Plus, you'll probably have your income deposits downloaded as transactions from your bank. Congratulations! You can skip down to Step 5.
1. If you need to manually enter your income transactions, start by clicking "Transactions" in the top right corner.
2. Click the blue circle with the plus sign (+) in it.
3. Choose Income at the top of the form. You'll notice the box changes from orange to blue. Fill in the “Date”, “Amount” and “Merchant” fields in the window that pops up.
*You can also choose the Budget Item where the income belongs by clicking “Choose Budget Item.” If you do this, you can skip Step 5!
4. Click the blue "Add New Income" button to save the transaction.
5. To track the income and show it as received in your budget, simply drag the newly created transaction and drop it on the appropriate Income Line Item.