Currently, there’s not a way to turn off a fund once you’ve turned it on. We’re working on making that a feature. But for now, you will need to delete the budget item. You can then add a new budget item with the same name. Just make sure to keep the fund function off unless you need it.
Articles in this section
- How do I export transactions?
- EveryDollar Reporting Features
- Paycheck Frequency
- Does leftover money carry over to the next month?
- How do I add transactions?
- What is a fund?
- Is EveryDollar secure?
- How do I sign up for EveryDollar Premium on the Android app?
- How do I turn a off a fund in EveryDollar?
- Funds: EveryDollar Web