Individual bank accounts can be removed from EveryDollar depending on whether the financial institution allows for individual removal. If they do not, then you may have to delete the entire financial institution or uncheck the "Sync Transactions" box so you no longer receive transactions for the account you wish to delete.
To remove your bank accounts on everydollar.com:
- Click Accounts in the top right corner.
- You will see a list of all of the accounts that have been added. Click the light gray arrow to the right of the bank (not the sub-account) you want to delete.
- Click Delete this institution
- That bank and all associated accounts will no longer be listed in your accounts window and will not import transactions any longer.
💡 Pro Tip: Deleting a bank account will not delete transactions already imported by the account. You will need to delete those transactions manually. Read more here: How to Delete a Transaction.
5. If you don't want to remove your entire bank, but just one of the sub-accounts, click the arrow next to the sub-account. Then click "Delete this account".
💡 Pro Tip: If you would like to see the balance of an account but don't wish to import transactions from it, then uncheck the "Sync Transactions" button.