We have found that most people, even if they use some fancy software to track their spending, still do their actual budget in a spreadsheet. We totally get that. Spreadsheets make it super easy to add up your numbers. However, EveryDollar was built with this in mind, and we've designed it to be even easier than using a spreadsheet!
Articles in this section
- What are the 7 Baby Steps?
- I use the allocated spending form to budget. Can EveryDollar do that?
- How is EveryDollar different from other budget tools?
- How does EveryDollar compare to budgeting with a spreadsheet?
- How do I sign up for EveryDollar from outside the USA?
- Do my spouse and I need to have separate accounts?
- Who can see my budget information?
- Getting started with EveryDollar
- What is EveryDollar?