Are you having issues with one or more of your bank accounts in EveryDollar—like your bank account is showing a balance of zero or your transactions aren’t importing?
Don’t worry! When you first connect or reconnect EveryDollar to your bank account, it can take anywhere from a few minutes to a day or two for your account balances to update and transactions to appear. This is because banks make transactions available for syncing at different rates.
If your account balances and transactions don’t update within 72 hours and there are no notifications next to the bank name, please take the following steps:
1. Click on the Account icon in the upper right corner.
2. Click "Delete This Institution".
3. Use the search box to look for the bank you want to connect to. Click “+ Add Account” to bring up the search box if you already have another account connected.
4. Search for your financial institution by name or website address. For example, you could search for "Bank of America" or bankofamerica.com
5. Enter the login information for your online bank and answer any security questions your bank may need.
6. Click “Connect.”
If after 24 hours, you find that the steps listed above don't work to get your account balances and transactions updated, contact us. We'd be happy to help you!