1. To edit Baby Step 3, start on the main Budget page.
2. Click the Emergency Fund budget item as this will track Baby Step 1 and 3.
3. Click "Fund Details" on the detail card to the right.
4. This will disclose a place to edit your Original balance and Target Amount. Remember, Baby Step 3 is unique to each person. Your target goal will be 3-6 months of your basic expenses.
5. Enter your Original Balance (the amount you already have in your fund), as well as your Target amount.
5. Click "Save".
6. As soon as you click Save, your Baby Step 3 info will be updated for your Emergency Fund. When your Emergency Fund balance surpasses your goal, Baby Step 3 will be marked complete.
*If you have questions about using funds, check out this article