The ability to add your bank accounts to EveryDollar allows you to sync transactions directly from your bank into your budget.
Follow the steps below to connect your bank accounts to EveryDollar from an Android device:
- Sign in to your account through the app.
- Tap the "Accounts" tab at the bottom of the app.
- Tap the "+" button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Search for your bank by bank name or website (i.e. First Bank OR firstbank.com).
- You'll be prompted to "Share using Finicity." Finicity is the third-party provider we use to facilitate the connection between your bank and EveryDollar. This helps to ensure we maintain the privacy and security of your bank accounts. Click "Next."
- Manually enter the same login information you normally use to sign in to your bank's website (don't use an auto-fill). Be sure to answer any security prompts (i.e. one-time passcode, security question) correctly.
- Click “Connect.”
NOTE: When you log in, you’ll see a list of all of the accounts you have open at this bank (checking, savings, money market account, credit cards, etc.). If you don't want EveryDollar to connect to one or more of the accounts, click the account you wish to remove for more options. Some larger banks require that all accounts remain connected in order to sync transactions. For these banks, you can instead choose to unsync the accounts instead of removing them.
If you have any trouble adding your bank, please review this article regarding common bank connection errors.