Experiencing bank connection issues including a zero bank account balance or transactions not importing?
When you first connect or reconnect banks, your account balances will update and transactions will appear within 24-48 business hours. This is because banks have their own rate at which they make transactions available for syncing.
If your account balances and transactions do not update within 72 hours, please take the following steps:
1. Tap the Accounts icon at the bottom of your screen.
2. Select the 3 dots ••• next to the bank that you're having problems with.
3. Tap Remove and then tap Remove again.
4. To re-add the account, tap the plus sign at the top right of the screen.
5. Type in the bank name.
6. Click on the bank when it appears.
7. Follow the prompts to connect the account and be sure to enter your banks' Username/Password combo when prompted to connect to the bank.
* Be sure to type in the exact same info you do when signing into your bank's website. Do NOT enter your EveryDollar login information.