When you first sign up for EveryDollar, you will be sent a verification email. While this email usually comes through in a few minutes, it can take several hours to receive that email.
- Sometimes our emails get caught up in Spam and Junk folders, or for Gmail users, their "Promotions" tab.
- Use your email's search tool to look for a message from "firstname.lastname@example.org" in all your folders/inboxes. If it is not hiding somewhere in there, go to the sign-in page and sign in. From there, you can request a new verification email to be sent.
*For Gmail users, please check your "Promotions" tab. To ensure future delivery to your Primary inbox, you will need to adjust your Gmail settings.
- Click on the "Promotions" tab.
- Drag our email into the "Primary" tab.
- Click "Yes" when asked if you want future emails delivered to your Primary inbox.
If you are still experiencing an issue, try the following steps.