We've made signing into your account easier by combining everything under one Ramsey+ membership and sign-in process. You'll use the same email and password combination to access Ramsey+, EveryDollar, and Financial Peace.
If you are looking to change your password inside of your account, follow the steps below on a computer.
- Sign in to RamseyPlus.com and hover over the "Profile" icon in the top right corner.
- Select "Profile" from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Change Password link directly below your name.
- Under the "Password & Security" section, click "Update Security"
- Type in your current password, click "Verify Password"
- On the next page, click the "Change Password" button.
- We will send you an email that contains a button that says Change My Password. Click this button.
- Enter a new password that meets at least three of the four listed criteria. As you enter the new password and a new qualification is met (such as using a capital letter or number), the red text will turn green. They will eventually disappear when enough qualifications are met. Once you enter a new valid password and click the blue button at the bottom, it will show a green checkmark and say "Your password has been changed successfully."
- You can then click Continue to sign in.
- Sign in to EveryDollar.com on a computer and click the Settings tab in the lower left corner
- Click the "Manage Your Account" button
- This will take you to the same page as #4 above. Follow the steps from there!
IMPORTANT - Don’t share your password with anyone except your spouse and God (not even Dave Ramsey himself). If anyone at church or in your community group asks for your password, respectfully tell them no. They really should have their own Ramsey Solutions ID anyway.
NOTE: If you forgot your password and need to reset it, click here for more instructions.