Sometimes it may be necessary to delete a single transaction that was created or imported from the bank. To do so, identify if you are attempting to delete a transaction on the computer version of EveryDollar at everydollar.com or on the EveryDollar mobile app.
- Navigate to the "Transactions" section in the top-right corner of the screen
- Below the "Transactions" icon, there should be four options which include New, Tracked, Deleted, and Pending.
- Find your transaction listed below the appropriate section and hover the mouse over the transaction in question
- The right side of the line should reveal a small trash can icon.
- Click the trash can icon and confirm deletion.
- On a budget item or in the same list, find the transaction in question and click it to reveal a pop-up filled with transaction details.
- Ensure the transaction is not tracked to any budget items by selecting the red circle.
- Once confirmed, click the red "Delete Transaction" text in the bottom-left corner of the pop-up
- Tap on the transaction in question
- Scroll to the bottom to reveal "Delete Transaction" in red
- Tap on "Delete Transaction" and confirm deletion.
- Find transaction
- Swipe left on the transaction to reveal the red "Delete" option
- Select "Delete" and confirm deletion